New Years Resolutions

I always come up with new years resolutions but in the end I never really follow through on them. This year I didn't even think about making any until a few days ago when I was talking to my brother and I realized maybe I should make some and actually try to complete them this year. I have a feeling 2012 is going to be good, things are so great in life right now how could I not feel like this year will be awesome!

So in the spirit of the new year here are my resolutions:
- Find a church and go on a regular basis
- Once at said church, find bible study and make more friends
- Continue to lose weight and reach my goal
- Move into new position at work

Although I must say I feel like all those are already set in motion, is that cheating to pick ones I have already been working on? They seem more like goals to achieve in the new year, which means I could really add a few more but let's stick with this list for now. There is nothing better that setting resolutions and then conquering them!

Comments