Planning Ahead

It is only the middle of February but I am already getting super excited with all the trips I am planning to take in the next year! This includes some amazing milestones happening this year and the family that will gather for those events as well. I can always count on my family to give me something to look forward to and this year will be no different.

It has been so hard waiting to hear back from the bank about the condo, and with all that up in the air it had thrown a slight wrench in our April/May travel plans but I think we finally figured it out...mostly.
-May: family trip to Denver to visit Michael, Kristin, and Cole for Michael's birthday over the 3-Day Memorial Weekend Holiday.

-August/September: Sometime in there I plan to fly over to Denver and visit Cole after his 1st birthday, oh and Michael and Kristin too :)
-January: family trip to Italy baby Meeting up with the Slaybaugh's to travel around Italy and end up in Spain. I have wanted to visit Europe again and even though we are just in the beginning planning stage, I have already gotten all my time off approved and have a kitty-sitter lined up so I am all set!

Events also happening this year I am looking forward to include little brother's high school graduation, hopefully buying a condo which means moving into a bigger space, and changing positions at work. I have been hitting the IP diet hardcore and have a goal of staying strong for 12 weeks and at the end of those 12 weeks I should be to my ideal weight....ahh 12 weeks- I can do it! I have signs of motivation all around me and would love to say that this is the year I conquered my weight :)


Comments