Needing Structure
I haven't blogged about this in a while but I am here today to talk about my weight and the never-ending journey I am on.
I love Weight Watchers, I think the idea behind it really works well for some people. I also love Ideal Protein, the black and white nature of plan is so clear you can only succeed if you follow the plan correctly. I have had great success on both WW and IP in the past and am currently on WW but finding little to no measurable success. And so it is time for a drastic change once more, since I am always wanting instant results and instant gratification it is time to venture back to the land of Ideal Protein.
Like I said it offers the structure and very clear eat this/not that type of program that I have found really suits me well when it comes to weight loss. I feel with WW there is too much wiggle room, too many things I can fudge and cheat on...with IP either you follow the rules or you don't. Yes the program is strick but again it produces results and that is what I am looking for. I have been on IP at this time of year before and so I know it is possible to do through the holidays. I have lost the weight before and know that is also possible, now all I have to do now is weigh-in after work & buy my food to start bright and early tomorrow morning!
I am excited and that is is. No hesitation, nothing but the eagerness to get started and lose weight!!
Stay tuned for more IP updates along the way, as you may know from before it's not easy, but then again nothing worth fighting for ever is :)
Comments
Post a Comment