Brave
Something I love when it comes to IP and losing weight is I start to gain back more self confidence with each week, in turn becoming more and more brave with my outfit choices. I love fashion, at one point going to school to become a Buyer...and let's be honest I always have way too many clothes because new styles and the latest trends call to me :)
Unfortunately they don't make all those hot new trends and cute new styles in the "BIG GIRL" sizes and so I make due or go with what I think looks comfy and then secretly wish I was really wearing something else. Ultimately this comes from being overweight and insecure about how I look. I am not a self centered person but I do care how I look to others and how I see myself and I have become very good at making due with what I have in my closet to fit my "BIG GIRL" body.
Not any more...I am by no means skinny yet but I am becoming braver in my clothes, bringing out smaller jeans and wearing more form fitting outfits to show off my emerging curves (in all the right places).
In the two weeks since I have been on IP I have lost over 13 pounds and am at 16 total on my looooong journey to Skinny-Ville. But you have to start somewhere and at this rate with my motivation high and my determination set, taking each day as it comes and preparing for all meals with IP in mind success comes easily.
Comments
Post a Comment