3 Months

For our 3 month anniversary we really made the most of it, after the lunch date we had last month pretty sure this month made up for all the lost time we've had. Saturday night after going out for dinner we stayed up talking late into the night. This along with a couple other moments is one I will always remember, the comfort we have with each other to talk about some subjects that aren't too easy to talk about shocks me. And I love it.



Sunday we were lazy bums watching football and Star War together then eventually walking into town to get what we needed to make an amazing feast at home that night for dinner. I love the way we can joke with each other and make each other laugh. Giving each other a hard time or being able to tease is something we both do :) He also seems to always know what to say when I am struggling with tough issues relating to family or work. He is the first person I want to talk to when I wake up and the last one before I fall asleep. I dunno how I got so lucky, thanks babe- I have never been happier in life!

Comments