4 Months
What a month it's been! We went to the BDa holiday party and had a blast! We celebrated the Seahawks winning the Super Bowl and we fell even more in love...just in time for Valentines day :)
Michael came into town and finally got to meet D which I had been waiting for and honestly the two got along so well I didn't even need to be there. I guess that's what I always dreamed for, that someday the man I love would be completely accepted by my older brother. We were so close growing up and his approval is almost the most important out of all my family! Well, needless to say Michael and D talked sports non-stop and we even got an invite from him to fly out and visit them in Denver and go to some sports games :)
The holiday party at BDa was great, we ate great food and drank lots of yummy drinks including a little bubbly. It was so fun to see everyone I used to work with, even surprising a few who didn't know D and I were dating!
Not only did the Seahawks win the Super Bowl but we KILLED the Broncos! D and I went over to mom and dad's for the big game and watched with them and a few other couples. It's been so fun hanging with my parents and D and knowing they all like each other and get along! Another dream come true, that my boyfriend thinks my parents are "super cool" and enjoys spending time getting to know them and hanging out!!
For our 4 month anniversary D came over after we both got off work and we hung out at home looking at Seahawks gear and wanting to spends hundreds of dollars online. We resisted, but sure saw a lot of things we liked! Then we went out for dinner at the Japanese Steak House in Woodinville and oh man it was a great dinner, and a fun show :) I tell you, this man bring such great balance to my life. He tells me to relax when I get all hyper about silly things. he encourages me when I need it the most and holds the sky up for me when I think it's falling! I tell people I'm the lucky one, I mean how did I get such a great guy to love me?

Comments
Post a Comment