Is it Spring yet?
This past week of weather has been the best tease of spring time I could have ever asked for. I remember posting about spring a couple months back and at the time it seemed like such a silly thing to dream about, but now I know all my anticipation was worth it. I live my life in a world of positivity and possibility and with spring I feel like everything wakes up and all these new and exciting opportunities arise.
Call me cheesey if you like :) And I am not always positive but I do strive to be most of the time. I feel like my world is more at peace when I am positive and surround myself with positive energy and to me that is spring time. The trees come alive with leaves full of new color, flowers are everywhere and the sun, oh the lovely WARM bright and shinning sun comes out more and more often to grace us with it's presence. It's a time to venture out more in the early evening, to sit outside for moments at a time and enjoy each others company in a fresh setting. All these things and more I look forward to as spring draws nearer with each day!
Comments
Post a Comment