Excited!
This weekend we are going away to Spokane for my cousin's wedding and this will mark the first time since November 2013 that my whole family has been together. That being, parents, both brothers and myself...that is WAY too long and we are all super excited to see each other and be together for the weekend!
I am also excited because this is the first mini trip that D get's to join us on :) Him and I have gone away for the weekend together but we haven't been on a family trip before. Granted this is for a short weekend across the state but still, it marks another adventure under our belts together. We are even riding along with my parents over the mountains and back...if 4.5 hours together in a car doesn't make us all closer then I dunno what will.
I know this weekend will be full of love and laughter and making great memories and I am so excited!
Comments
Post a Comment