Planning a Wedding
So much has happened in the past few weeks that planning the wedding really has become incredibly time consuming but also so thrilling...with each detail that starts to fall into place I can't help but get more and more excited about the big day!
Luckily I have a super organized detail oriented mother, so whenever we get together to "talk wedding" we both come with list and make sure to hit all the areas we need to each time. It has really helped make everything seem pretty smooth so far. Along with being super organized I have had the luck of knowing people here and there get married or even work in the wedding industry, so the referrals and recommendations come from all around me.
Many of the pieces to our wedding have special meanings to us, either by the people we know or the stores behind them. When my friends got married at Hidden Meadows 5 years ago I fell in love with the place and it's charm. Now, after D and I checked out numerous other places we have decided that will be our spot as well! The officiant will be a long time family friend. The DJ? same guy who's wedding I went to at HM all those years ago...him and his wife are still great friends to me and now also D! We plan to have a photobooth and one of our previous account managers at BDa does just that...
I'm sure as the planning goes on more personalized and special touches will be added to the big day. But, one of the coolest parts of all is that in talking with potential caterers it has been accepted by all that my dad will supply all the salmon for the meal. I mean, come on - how cool is that?!?!
Coming up we have meetings with everyone under the sun including a very exciting day of me trying on gowns :)
I'm soooooooo EXCITED!!!!!!
ReplyDelete