Checking Off The List
When it comes to planning the wedding you've heard me say it before, I want to enjoy everything as much as possible and try to stay stress free. And for the most part I have, keeping track of my to-do list and prioritizing has been huge! I try to remember what needs to get done at that moment in time and not worry about all the little details that will start to fallen into place.
My aunt is making the bridesmaid dresses, and the beautiful fabric we ordered has arrived. D and mine passports arrived in plenty of time. I ordered seven different pairs of wedding shoes to try on with my dress once it arrives, either next week or the week after. The invitations have been ordered and printed, now all we have to do is stuff and mail them out (they are beautiful, classy, and perfect btw!). We've booked our wedding night hotel stay down by the airport. Table decorations and wall hangings are starting to come together, and I get to be a little crafty and add my own special touch there.
It's all very exciting, but even more so D and I are starting to get more excited to just be together. To wake up next to each other and figure out what life will be like as husband and wife. We have embarked down the path now of doing some pre-marital work and counseling with our officiant and it's been really great so far. I grew up in a home that supports and uses therapy as a positive tool, however D never had any experience with it in the past...but he has been so open and willing to do the work and answer the hard questions we are both extremely thankful to have an officiant who does this and we are looking forward to what develops from our time spent with her.

Comments
Post a Comment