A New Look!
That's right, a little blog makeover for the new year, a new last name, and a new little family!
It's been a while since I blogged and with all that has happened it seems overwhelming at times, but I know I will want to look back on the posts about the wedding and life soon after just a much as all that happened before...so here we go - time to try and catch up.
Soon to Come:
- A Shower & The Dress
- It's Rehearsal Night
- The Big Day
- Mexico Baby!
- Home. Sweet. Home
- Our First Holiday as Mr. & Mrs.
- Settling In
Yes those are all blog post titles I hope to get up shortly. Since those that read my blog are all family, you've seen the wedding pictures and mexico pictures so I will try not to post excessive amounts here again :)
Comments
Post a Comment