Enjoying

This past week has been a mix of emotions and situations. I have LOVED having this time off with D, but in the back of my mind I know it wont last. We have maintained our goal to stay productive each day, and once I found out my new job most likely won't start until the 22nd of August the gift of time was extended. 

Five of the last Seven days we have walked over 3.5 miles, either hunting Pokemon or running errands around town and the mall. We have successfully job searched for D six of the last seven days with him recieveing two phone calls and another one set up for the near future. We have lazed by the pool, seen old time friends, cook amazing food, and laughed more often...overall we have enjoyed life lately. 

My mom asked me the other night how my husband was doing and I was filled with joy when I answered, "...he is happy and positive and loving and attentive." All things I have noticed significantly improve over the last week. It's amazing what no more stress can do to a marriage, to a relationship!! Yes we have more choices to make coming up, but in the mean time we are happier and more joyful than we've ever been as a couple, married or dating!

This weekend we get to enjoy more time with friends and take in the most important Mariners game ever, when Griffey's number is retired, his Hall of Fame plaque is on display, and we get to see The Kid one last time. Both D and grew up watching him play, and the funny thing is we were probably at some of the same games, we just didn't know it then :)

We continue to stay positive about our future and plan to continue enjoying life in the weeks to come, possibly going berry picking, maybe float the rive over in Ellensburg, BBQ a lot more, and soak up all the sunshine we can get. 

Comments