Pitcures...
Here is a little snapshot of what my desk looks like at work, the different accounts are all in different colored folders, with different colored pen colors on the tabs...and they all must line up straight. Haha, don't judge me- my system works and staying organized is my key to success. Everything else on my desk has a place as well, the pens and paper clips and sticky note pads are all in a corner for easy access and my little trinkets are up on a shelf out of the way.
Here is the lovely purse that I have found that I plan to buy once I reach my final goal weight. It has three compartments- the two outside ones snap closed and the middle one zips and the entire inside is lined with purple...it's so pretty. There is no way I could afford to even consider a purse at this time but if I save up like I have been trying to do, and plan ahead then by the time I reach goal this will be a nice reward for all my hard work. If I stay on track to lose on average 4.lbs a week then I should be to my goal of 150 by the end of February.


Comments
Post a Comment