Half Way :)
In my haste to get down all my thoughts last night after my weigh-in I missed something very important! I am over half way to reaching my first goal, which is 200 pounds - YAY! I have gone down one pant size and the next size smaller is already in sight, my watch slides all over my wrist and my rings are constantly turning on my finger.
Besides the compliments I have been getting, actually feeling a difference in my body is such great motivation to keep going. It is harder some days than others, especially when I am emotional and craving a comfy bowl of pasta or upset and wanting a blizzard to drown my sorrows in...but when I remember how far I have come, it's worth it for now to stay away from those foods.
To think, if I hadn't done any diet it would still be October 4th, and I would still be here but almost 20 pounds heavier and 24 inches bigger!!
Tonight I plan to make some fajita steak and peppers for dinner and then go visit Baba in the hospital. She had neck surgery this morning and I want to go see her while she is recovering. Last I heard everything went well in surgery and she was resting with some pain. Prayers for her quick and successful recovery!
Comments
Post a Comment