Struggling...

Mondays are rough, after a weekend of relaxing and spending meaningful time with my family coming to work is just down right terrible...I have only been here for 2 hours and already I want to run away screaming!

This is one my greatest downfalls, I let myself get stuck in what I don't like and it takes over my life. It is a very dangerous habit, I don't see myself as overly dramatic but some days (and today being one of those) I just want to cry....over what? Mainly the things I can't change and am very unhappy about. God is teaching me a very hard lesson right now, I just know it. The problem is I can't seem to learn it...I haven't figure out how to.

I did great eating this past week and am excited to see how my weigh-in goes tonight. I am nervous but excited because WW is so different from IP I wonder how my body will handle the change. I did fit into my size 14 jeans and am rockin those today at work. They are a little tight but I am wearing them :)

I have had 3 cups of coffee now and done pretty much no work. Every time I try to dive in my brain starts to hurt and I want to take my computer and chuck it out the window...bad idea? I have to find some way to get through this day, without completely losing it.

Deep breaths and lots of prayers!

UPDATE:
I weighed in tonight and was pleasantly surprised. Like I said I was a little nervous but in the end I lost 1.8 pounds! If I continue on this path all that matters is I am heading in the right direction, I am done guessing where I will be and when. I am going to take each week as it comes on the scale and be happy with my efforts. Tomorrow is my turn to bring lunch for our WW lunch group and I am excited to try something new. I got this recipe off WW and it is Turkey Pita Greek sandwich things. Sounded good and I went to the store tonight and got all the fixing I needed, I love the support from my friends at work!

Comments