A Short Week

This past week has been one of the craziest ones I've had in a while, tons of great memories for sure though!

Thursday morning Danielle had her palllet repair surgery at Children's and working at the great company that I do I was able to leave work early and jet over to the hospital, arriving just after she was brought to her room from recovery! She did great in surgery and now comes the hard part of healing. After visiting the hospital I raced home to meet Kelsey and Katlyne who came over for dinner and a little girls night. We had fruity drinks and watched Bridesmaids and had a pretty awesome time. When we all get together there is a lot of laughter.

Friday I met up with Alexa and Nicholas to see the latest Twilight movie!! It was so good, totally worth the waiting in line and silly screaming teenagers. The acting has greatly improved too and this is my favorite book by far so it was cool to see it all come to life. That is why I really like going to see these movies and Harry Potter, getting to see the stories come to life is very nice. Friday we also got our first snow of the season, I love snow! It was only up by the mall and the parentals house and none here in Woodinville but I got to see some so it was still my fist snow.

Saturday I was up early to get over to Baba and Dida's house to meet up with mom and Baba to go to our monthly American Slavic Women's Club meeting in downtown Seattle. I love this time only because it means I get to spend more time with my mom and baba and they are two of the most important ladies in my life. I want to spend as time as possible with them and cherish those moments.

Saturday afternoon I took a little power nap before mom and dad dropped off Nicholas at my apartment for a few days. Today is their 30th Wedding Anniversary and so they went away for a few days to celebrate, and Nicholas and I got to hang out! Saturday I took Nicholas out to Sambica for his monthly group thing with friends from camp, and since I didn't have anything to do I went shopping! Dangerous I know but I got some great items that were to replace some old clothes that need to leave my closet.

The only way I can rationalize with myself in buying new clothes is if I purge my closet before hand and find plenty of things to donate. So after picking up Nicholas and going home I did just that, purged my closet of this huge pile of clothes and shoes and I can't wait to go and donate them to a good place where people aren't as fortunate as me. The clothes that I did buy are nice though and will last a while, not like a lot of the cheap stuff that I usually get on sale at Target.

Sunday we slept in which was fabulous sicne I had been going and going all week long. We also went out in search of our ugly sweaters for the party mom and dad are throwing in a few weeks. We found a few and then added our speical touches to them and I can't wait to rock mine :)

This morning is was rough to get up, leaving a sleeping brother and wishing I was able to sleep longer was just not fair! Oh well, the day is almost over and tonight mom and dad are coming over for dinner!

Comments