100th Post

Who knew I would get to this many posts, blogging began and still remains to be simply a method of release. I have no idea who really read it and that's ok. Seeing my words and life in writing means something to me and that's all that matters :)

This weekend has as usual gone by too fast. Friday I went wine tasting and then to dinner with Kelsey, we finished the night off by watching "Something Borrowed" which was hilarious. I had read the books a long time ago and had forgotten how the movie went which made it even funnier.

Saturday I slept in, relaxed, and cuddled with Daisy some then headed out to be productive and run some errands. I got my nails filled and they look 100 times better now, returned some clothes, and headed over to Baba and Dida's to help Dida order a washing machine online through Costco...it took me almost an hour to do this. His internet was soooo slow I could have gone upstairs between each click-page loading cycle and made myself an entire meal that's how long it was taking just to load each page.

That night I went into Redmond and met up with Suz and Cyrus to see Ben Harper at Marymoore park. It was so fun to sit out on the grass and enjoy the people watching and listen to great music. I knew some Ben Harper but fell more in love with his songs and developed a slight crush on Ben, he is very good looking :)

Today I didn't get to sleep in as much as I wanted, there were loud people outside and Daisy heard them and in turn decided it was time for me to get up and give her a morning wet treat. Today I had planned to not get out of my jammies the entire day but after a while that seemed to not be possible. I crochetted my baby blanket some more, then after attempting to take a nap a shower sounded like a better idea. I also did some laundry and dishes so the apartment is nice and clean to start off my week. I then headed over to the lake house to see Mom and Colin and have dinner. I am finding more and more if I don't go over and have dinner there at least once a week I miss my family too much.

Today I also ordered my textbooks for the fall class I am taking, yay. I needed to buy two so I ended up getting one used off the school website for $41 and the other one used off of Amazon.com for only $19, I was so happy I looked around and found the best deal since this cost comes right out of my pocket. My parents have been generous enough to pay for my classes and so in turn I pay for my books, seems fair to me.

Now here I am watching some sweet animal planet show and getting ready for bed with Daisy. Time to set the coffee pot and brush my teeth and fall into bed. Three days until my month is over and only 5 until I am on a plane with mom and headed to Denver to visit my new little nephey Cole :) He is home now safe and sound from the hospital and I can't wait to get my hands on him...there will be more tears I guarantee it.

Comments

  1. I love reading these! Thanks for the window into your life Sister. Can't wait to spend time with you this weekend.
    -Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks brother, glad you enjoy reading my blog! See you soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment