T.G.I.F :)

What a week, this morning I was so tired I don't even remember snoozing my alarm 3 times!

Last night I invited myself over to dinner at the lake with mom, Baba, Dida, and Teta Nancy. We BBQed up some chicken thighs and relaxed outside enjoying the summer evening. I must say having that little lake house to get away to every so often really is nice. I haven't taken advantage of it like I did last year with so many late night campfires but I have enjoy BBQing more and just spending time with friends and family there.

Today we are off early at 3:30 and since I did not get in a workout the last two days I am just itching to get home, change into some workout clothes and do a double workout! I think I will start with the legs/back/abs video I missed out on yesterday and then go right into some kenpo. I will be good and sweaty by the time I am done and am lookin forward to it.

After my workout it is off to Mill Creek to spend the evening with Heather and her girls. Now that Dale is back to working nights, a preggers Heather loves the company when he is away. Plus I get to spend more time with Sam and DeeDee who I love to death and cherish every moment I get to spend with them. Maybe we will pack up the girls and go for a walk around Heather's neighborhood, it will be so nice out tonight. Course after we pull something together for dinner who knows how much energy we will have and a nice night playing with an infant and a toddler might just be enough for the both of us.

Check out my new cube pet, Ella the elephant.

My weekend holds nothing too exciting, my yoga workout make up and an oil change so far.

Comments