IP Diet

Well it is official, I start the Ideal Protein(IP) diet Tuesday September 6th after I return from Denver. I went in last night to meet with my new coach, Alana and get all weighed, measured, and pictures taken. Alana is super sweet and when we were taking my weight and measurements she keep saying how I am almost where she started out, and now she looks GREAT. I can only hope to look like her some day :) I got all my food for the first week and came right home to get organized...The main reason for starting the diet once I get back is because the first week can be the hardest, and with me staying at  hotel all weekend I would not be setting myself up for success.

If you know me at all you know that everything must have it's place and be labeled correctly, and so last night I came home with my bag of goodies and starting organizing all my meals.  I can't wait to clean out my cupboards and fridge/freezer and get everything set up all nice. I will still have some "normal" food in my house in case I have guests. And plan to keep things like flour and sugar and spices in case any baking for gatherings comes along, that way I wont have to go out and buy things just to make cookies or a cake for people if need be.

This week though I am going to live it up with all the bad food I won't be able to have while on the diet. Last night I started out with some wine and rice, today I am chowing on some sour patch kids and plan to have either pizza or Mongolian for lunch/dinner.

I also need to go to Target today during lunch or on the way home and pick up a few more things for my organizing job, some gallon bags, a pill box for all my vitamins I will need to take during the week. Since I will be on a strict diet I will also be taking a calcium/potassium vitamin as well some some other ones I can't remember. But my coach suggest a pill box and setting them out on a weekly basis and that way all you have to do is grab each day and you are set. I really want to set myself up for the greatest success and can't wait to see the results...stay tuned :)

Comments