Week One
Well after one week of P90X I can tell you I am sore, but still going strong! I can tell a difference in my workout already and am loving seeing results so fast. I have already lost 4 pounds and hope this continues, I know I can workout harder and do better in my eating habits. I want this to be a long term change and am working on making better habits over time and not drastic changes over night.
I am so thankful for my cousin Shona who totally busted me today, made me promise to go workout and then sat online until I came back and told her I had worked out. It was great, I am so glad I did workout and can now go to bed happy with my day. I worked my mind at work, my body with an hour of p90x, and now feeding my soul with a little blogging. This will make for a later night, but sometimes falling into bed exhausted is better than falling into bed frustrated with yourself.
I went over the mountains on Sunday with Suz, Cyrus, and 2 of Cyrus' cousins to float the Yakima River and it was so fun! I feel like I missed out on so many typical college experiences and was so happy to check that off my list thanks to Suz! The float did go from about 3 hours to over 5 so I got nice and sun burnt but it was totally worth it. Plus I am lucky to have native in me that turns this burn into a tan. I have been putting Aloe-Vera on religiously and the bright pink burn has already started to darken to that almost tan color that we all know and love!
I have been feeling a little cramped in my apartment so I did some cleaning and re-arranging. I got rid of a lot of things and the place looks much better. The next step is to get my mom's old living room rug over here and add a little visual separator to the living room/bedroom. I am excited to see what will look like, I have already measured it so it's all about how it looks now! Hopefully this weekend momma and I can run errands and get the rug in!
I have a full weekend ahead of me and need my rest so night everyone.
Comments
Post a Comment