YOGA
That's right, my planned workout for tonight is yoga and honestly I am not looking forward to it. An hour and a half of it too....but I must. I have been doing good so far this week in working out and making smart choices in my eating and so I must continue down this path.
In talking with my mom last night on the phone I was assured even more that now is the time to make my body and myself a priority. After all when else will I be able to? I have me and my cat, no boyfriend, no husband or family to worry about...just ME! So I feel good about my next two week plan, coming home and spending time on me. Cooking healthy and not buying junk food, working out instead of sitting in front of the TV all night long eating said junk food. It is a bad habit that I fell into and now is the time to break that habit and create a new healthy habit!
Last night was shoulders and arms plus ab ripper and man did I feel great afterwards. Sore and in pain but great! And so tonight it is yoga. I know I will feel good afterwards it's just getting through the workout that seems daunting right now....wish me luck!
Comments
Post a Comment